CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

A ballerina is born...

So 2 days ago, I decided I just HAD to have a tutu for the Princess. My friend in NH convinced me I could make one, I then talked to another friend, Lindsay who sent me links that she had used & again, convinced me I could do this. Well, I took off with this wild hair & bought what I needed. I came home, looked in the bag & got scared; Needless to say, I didn't work on it. Yesterday, I decided to face my fear & just DO IT. OMGosh, I am SO glad I did! I completely changed my mind color wise (luckily I bought 4 colors, so this wasn't a big deal). Here is what we came up with...







I LOVE this & even more important, so does she! She calls it her "Tinkerbell Tutu" (because of the colors... it's green & purple). Anyway, she now says "I not a Princess, I a Ballerina"! She loves her new tutu & I had so much fun making it with her. I have enough to make another, I can't wait!

6 comments:

McKay Family said...

I love it! See, I told you could do it!

1boy4girls said...

That is super cute! Post the links to make one. I'd love to make a couple for the girls. I'm sure no sewing was involved...

Sherry said...

What a fun mommy you are! Adorable!

Nadya 's World!!! said...

She is adorable!!! And you did great... :)

Shirlene said...

Wow, I'm so impressed!!! It's very cute!!!
BTW, what size clothes does she wear? Like dress size?

Tanielle said...

Cute tutu!!! And adorable little girlie!

Have a great rest of your Monday!