CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Blog award!

I have 2 good friends that live in my computer. Both of these wonderful ladies awarded me with the coolest Blog Award... "When Life Gives You Lemons" Award. I feel so honored to have been chosen for this.



Here is what Brandi had to say about me & my blog... "I nominate my friend Brynn, who inspires me through her loving posts that always show the affection she has for her faith, her family and her friends." Thanks Brandi!

Here is what Lindsay had to say " Unfortunately I have not met Brynn IRL, but I plan to change that someday. She is extremely kind and generous. Her blog is real and honest...and she is another woman with a very positive outlook on life!. Wow, thanks girls!


The essence of the Lemonade Award:

Post the logo on your blog. check (Thanks Lindsay!)

Nominate blogs that show great attitude or gratitude. check

Link to the nominees within your blog post. check

Notify the recipients of the award by commenting on their blog. will do ASAP

Share the love and link back to the person from whom you received your award. check

I'm going to pass this award on to these two blogger friends: check

Shirlene is my cousin & let me tell you, it has been so much fun getting to know her & her family better. She has such an amazing zest for life, she loves her family & it just shines through. I love that she is so positive, but real. Ok, she also has super cute kids! LOL Anyway, check out her blog ***clicky*** & you too can get to know her.

The next person I'm going to nominate is my friend Mimi. Now, I have known Miriam for years & when we both lived here, we were super close friends. Unfortunately, we both moved away (although I did come back). I miss her so much. She is such a great person. She always finds the good in things. She is very soft spoken, but is also a blast to hang out with. She absolutely amazes me. She has 6 kids & honestly, I think they are the most well behaved, down to earth, humble children I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Mimi is one of the best Mom's I know. She is also very resourceful, they may not have a ton of $, but you would never know they have ever gone without. Their home really is a little "heaven on earth". I so miss having her in my daily life, but we have "reconnected" & I am so grateful for that. I would love to link to her, but she has a private blog (as does Lindsay), so you'll just have to take my word for it that she so deserves this award!

I hope you check out these ladies' great blogs and remember to choose to be thankful for those lemons. (Quote taken from Shirley!)

If you click on Brandi's name, it will take you to her blog. I can't link Mimi or Lindsay, they are both private blogs, sorry.

2 comments:

Tanielle said...

Hey there! Sorry but I am giving you another award!!! You are too cute! Come check it out on my blog!

Have a great Friday!

Shirlene said...

I feel so honored that I won an award? I never win anything:) It really does make me feel good that you nominated me for the "blog award" and that you enjoy reading my blog. Sometimes I think about not blogging anymore, that no one really cares, except for my mother:) And dito---I love reading your blog and keeping in touch with you and seeing what goes on day to day in your house. You're awesome and I love you, cousin! Did you talk your mom into make the dress? It's too cute! It made me laugh. I always call my mom for anything that requires sewing too!